Are you bored with your clothes? You may be ready to say it all in favor of a whole new wardrobe. While it is always a good thing to change your clothing, you may not have to get rid of everything. Any outfit can be elevated by investing in the right jewelry and make it look brand new while staying affordable. “Initial Letter” gold necklaces, now even known as statement necklaces are very trendy right now. But when you commit to wearing such a bold piece of jewelry, you'll want to make sure you wear it just right to look fashionable and sophisticated. So here are some tips and tricks to rock this bold jewelry choice:-
- Keep your look simple to let the necklace be the focal point- Initial letter necklaces should be exactly that- the statement. Try to make your necklace the focal point of your entire outfit, wear clothes that complement the necklace, and add accessories. For example, a complete outfit would consist of a solid-colored t-shirt, jeans, the necklace, and shoes that match the necklace.
- Avoid wearing earrings unless they’re very subtle- If your earrings are bold in front of your necklace, there’s too much going on and people won’t be able to focus on your necklace. Either choose not to wear earrings or wear small studs of diamonds or pearls.
- Keep rings and bracelets to a minimum- A simple bracelet that goes with your outfit or a couple of classic rings will look nice with your necklace.
- Match the necklace to your neckline- You don’t want your top to steal away the attention from your personalized letter necklace. Off-the-shoulder, strapless, v-neck, and scoop-necked tops look best with this necklace.
- Layer your necklace for a trendy option- It will look perfect when you match the initial letter necklace with a pair of other different gold length necklaces. Just make sure that the initial letter necklace is set in the middle of other necklaces so that the core attraction is maintained.
You are now ready to make this stylish accessory YOURS!